Copy is transferring your data to destination cloud by without deleting the data in source cloud, whereas migration is deletion of the data in the source cloud once the data is moved to destination cloud.
Articles in this section
- My migration report shows some errors, what to do about that?
- How many files I will be able to move in one day?
- How much time will it take to process my migration?
- Can I Select specific folders in destination cloud?
- Is it possible to select specific files to migrate?
- Where do I see my migration details?
- How do I know my migration was successful?
- Can I schedule my migration?
- Is it possible to transfer multiple users with CloudFuze?
- What is the difference between copy and migration?