Yes, To copy files from one cloud to another, simply follow the regular migration process, while confirming your migration you will see an option to “delete files after migration” make sure this option is unselected, this way you can replicate the same data.
Articles in this section
- My migration report shows some errors, what to do about that?
- How many files I will be able to move in one day?
- How much time will it take to process my migration?
- Can I Select specific folders in destination cloud?
- Is it possible to select specific files to migrate?
- Where do I see my migration details?
- How do I know my migration was successful?
- Can I schedule my migration?
- Is it possible to transfer multiple users with CloudFuze?
- What is the difference between copy and migration?